ImgBurn for Windows
ImgBurn Burning Software is free download for all Windows Platforms like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Win XP, Vista include 32 bit and 64 bit.
ImgBurn – Review & rating
ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning software for PC Windows. The latest version of ImgBurn software is version: 220.127.116.11 that was Released on 16th June 2013. I also give five stars for ImgBurn and I recommended this burning software for everyone.
ImgBurn has several ‘Modes’, each one for performing a different task:
- Read – Read a disc to an image file.
- Build – Create an image file from files on your computer or network – or you can write the files directly to a disc.
- Write – Write an image file to a disc.
- Verify – Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have ImgBurn compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct.
- Discovery – Put your drive / media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing.
Some issues has been fixed on ImgBurn latest version :
- Fixed: Cosmetic issue displaying numbers when the user’s ‘thousands separator’ is set to nothing.
- Fixed: Displaying wrong firmware subversion on newer LG Blu-ray drives (BH14+).
- Fixed: Memory leak when burning Audio CDs that use DirectShow for decoding.
- Fixed: Memory leak when burning an Audio CDs where the files are already in the correct format for burning (no decode required).
- Fixed: Potential access violation when reading a field in a UDF ‘File Set Descriptor’.
- Fixed: Old (orphaned) AWS related registry/ini file entries were being left behind – this was perfectly fine, it’s just nice to keep the place tidy!
- Fixed: DLE Window’s Disc Toolbar wasn’t being resized for higher DPI systems – meaning the buttons weren’t fully visible.
- Fixed: When outputting Mode2/Form1/2352 from Build mode.
ImgBurn for Windows 10/8/7/XP Free Download
ImgBurn System Requirements :
ImgBurn supports all Windows Operating systems : Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT4, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (including all the 64-bit versions). ImgBurn also can be run on Linux and other x86-based Unixes.